“Children from all over the world meet and code together”.
Pilot program – a project by and with Christian Trutz (#TrutzLive) and Susan Omondi (#OmondiLIVE)
You always wanted to learn the basics of programming?
You like puzzles and want to control robots? No problem. In this
course you will learn the core concepts of programming with Karel.
The Karel programming language is a cool introduction to the world of
programming languages and makes it much easier to get started in the world of Java, Python, C# and Co. We let the robot Karel wander through a labyrinth and solve puzzles together.
When: on 26.06. at 10 am-12 pm CEST in all freshness
What you need:
– Curiosity, joy of learning, and you are at least 12 years old
– Laptop and a stable internet connection
– School English skills – don’t forget, programming languages are in English.
– Get to know the programming environment: installation and getting ready to code
– Introduction to the programming languages
– Do it and learn: Let robot Karel wander too far through labyrinth and puzzle together
Are you with us? We are looking forward to cool-coding with you.